This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2017
END DATE 1/12/2018
South Jordan, UT
As the Senior .NET Application Architect, you will empower the teams that architect, engineer, operate and lead the solutions and technical architecture for our Dealer Management Solutions group. Your vision and leadership, driven by your experience in .NET solution stacks, will transform the technology and architecture of the next generation of our DMS.
In your role you will use your communications, consultative, and leadership skills to advance our SaaS through your Agile scrum team. With the ability to connect technology with measurable business value, the Senior .NET Application Architect will have the ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
* Collaborate across business, engineering and product stakeholders to drive holistic technology implementations while maintaining a constant focus on delivering client value.
* Lead application and solution architecture practice across engineering scrum teams while exposing project and solution related architectural issues to the wider architecture team.
* Lead and participate in the conceptual phases of identifying and solving business problems and initiatives.
* Facilitate integration, alignment and excellent communication within the solution group, and across the enterprise.
* Work with other architects and senior technologists to curate and maintain a technology portfolio and reference architectures for the group that are aligned with the goals of the solution and the enterprise.
* Provide educational/mentoring resources to architecture and engineering teams.
* Define and evangelize design and modeling methodologies in an Enterprise Agile environment.
* Consult with architecture, development, infrastructure and operational teams to address issues relating to application architecture, such as performance or availability, and recommend solutions.
* Work across the solution group to evaluate emerging technologies, and drive the evolution of current technologies, defining a roadmap which increases the value of technology to the business, while collaborating with architects across the enterprise to accelerate learning.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
* Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, or related field preferred
* 12+ years total software development experience required
* 10+ years of experience in full development life cycle and significant experience in delivering applications and architecture services in a SaaS production environment, on .NET solution stacks and relevant web presentation frameworks
* 5+ years of experience leading in the design and implementation of Development, Application, and Data Architectures
* 2+ years of experience in the implementation of design and architectural processes in an Enterprise Agile environment spanning multiple geographic locations
* 3+ years of experience in the design, execution, operation and evolution of web services based, service oriented architecture solutions utilizing REST, RPC and messaging paradigms
* Experience architecting web applications and service oriented solutions in an iSeries/AS400 environment with demonstrated experience leading migration off iSeries is highly desired
* Demonstrated experience as an architecture leader for successful application modernization and consolidation projects
* Cloud architecture, deployment and hosting experience with Azure, AWS or other a plus
* Messaging / Events experience with one or more of the following - IBMQ, Rabbit MQ, MS MQ, etc.
* Experience re-platforming from one framework into another
ORGANIZATION: Cox Automotive
PRIMARY LOCATION: US-UT-South Jordan-10757 S River Front Pkwy
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Regular
JOB LEVEL: Individual Contributor
SHIFT: Day Job
UNPOSTING DATE: Ongoing.