Software Developer - ArcGIS for AutoCAD 10/10/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY More information about this job
Are you a talented developer who is looking for a new challenge* In this role, you will work closely with a team of dynamic and passionate engineers across diverse technologies. You will design and implement software to work with CAD, ArcGIS Online, and ArcGIS Enterprise for ArcGIS.
* Design and implement web communication solutions in Esri CAD products
* Architect desktop solutions using .NET, WPF, and C#, writing scalable, reusable, and maintainable code
* Design and develop stable software that includes automated test validation
* Work closely with other programmers and product engineers to develop robust software components, integrating the software for our users
* Diagnose and fix software problems
* Solve and articulate complex problems through application design, development, and exemplary user experiences
* Strong understanding of communication and web-based security protocols
* 1+ years as a software developer having experience with .NET and C# programming
* 1+ years of C/C++ programming
* Experience with web protocols and formats such as REST and JSON
* Desire and ability to research, design, author, test, debug, and profile source code
* Excellent teamwork and communication skills
* Bachelor s or master s in computer science, engineering, or a related field, depending on position level
* Familiarity with CAD and Esri ArcGIS or other web mapping technologies
* User interface experience with WPF
* Knowledge of Agile development methodologies and test-driven development processes
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.