Software Developer - CAD UI/UX 10/10/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY More information about this job
Are you a talented software developer who wants to design, develop, and maintain user-centered features and support systems* Work as a front end developer to create and implement user experiences and innovative front end design and implementation for applications.
* Research and push the state of the art of UX practices
* Design and implement functionality in Esri products
* Architect solutions working in .NET as an expert WPF and C# programmer, writing scalable, reusable, and maintainable code
* Design and develop stable software that includes automated test validation
* Work closely with other programmers and developers to develop robust software components, integrating the software with other teams
* Diagnose and fix software problems
* Strong UI development background
* 1+ years of experience using C# to create user interfaces for WPF desktop applications
* 1+ years of C/C++ programming
* Understanding of WPF using MVVM patterns in desktop applications
* Strong passion for detailed, innovative, and empathic design combined with well-rounded design skills (interaction, UI, visual, and motion design)
* Working knowledge of unit and functional testing methodologies
* Bachelor s or master s in computer science, engineering, or a related field, depending on position level
* Familiarity with CAD and Esri ArcGIS or other web mapping technologies
* Knowledge of Agile development methodologies and test-driven development processes
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
* Share this job on your social network! | More
Go back to the welcome page