SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - MIS DEPARTMENT 9/19/2017
White Sands Missile Range, NM
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION
Workflow based systems developer with experience developing applications using various technologies such as K2 Blackpearl platform or other BPM workflow solutions. Must possess skills designing web user interfaces. Must be able to mentor other developers in the team. Looking for a team player, along with strong communication and inter-personal skills. Must have experience working with cross-functional team with business and IT. Experience with .Net, WCF and SQL Server databases is plus. Ability to design, develop and implement complex solutions.
* Provide programming support for assigned systems including Workflows, SharePoint, SQL Server databases, and internal .NET applications. Code, test, and implement user defined programs. Make modifications to existing programs/systems.
* Prepares required documentation.
* Participate in project review and assignment. Present and train business users on application features. Work with users and IT staff on development needs.
* Special projects as requested.
Open Date: 9/18/2017
Close Date: Open until filled
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
* At least one year of experience working with K2 Blackpearl or other BPM workflow solutions.
* Experience building solutions using .Net Framework 3.5+ including C# applications development experience
* Experience building web services* Experience building responsive applications using Bootstrap, Foundation or other front-end frameworks
* Must have 2-4 years of software development and professional services experience
CANDIDATE MUST BE ELIGIBLE FOR A SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE IMMEDIATELY UPON EMPLOYMENT. MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVER S LICENSE AND MEET TRAX VEHICLE INSURABILITY CRITERIA.
Bachelor's in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
DESIRED QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
* Experience with Microsoft SQL Server to include developing tables, queries, and stored procedures using T-SQL.
* Experience with Microsoft SharePoint 2010+ workflows
Ability to lift and carry ten pounds.
OTHER JOB INFORMATION (IF APPLICABLE)
TRAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability