This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2017
END DATE 12/10/2017
TDX Holdings, LLC
Nellis Air Force Base, NV
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Snapshot Location : Nellis Air Force Base, NV
* (Map it!) Loading map ...
Employee Type : Full-Time
Industry : Electronics
Manages Others : Not Specified
Job Type : Government
Experience : Not Specified
Division : 605 Tech
Post Date : 11/9/2017
Contact Information Contact : HR
Phone : 9072782312
Ref ID : BSEN
Fax : 9072782316
BERING SEA ENVIRONMENTAL (BSEn)
Bering Sea Environmental asubsidiary of Tanadgusix Corporation (TDX), an Alaska Native Corporation forthe Aleuts of St. Paul Island, is currently recruiting for the followingposition:
Title: SoftwareEngineer (SE)
Location: Nellis AFB, NV
Job specificationsare intended to present a descriptive list of the range of duties performed byemployees. Specifications are notintended to reflect all duties performed within the job.
Written and oral communication skills
Implementing Dependency Injection (DI) or using DI frameworks
Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) and any AOP frameworks
Experience with logging or any logging framework
Recent development of multi-threaded applications
Implementing asynchronous communications in networked applications
Experience with any message queue framework
Knowledge of User Interface/User Experience Design Principles
Automated testing frameworks for user interfaces
Experience using mocking or any mocking framework
Building application installers
Working knowledge of one or more applications: ITAS, ICADS, PCDS
2D/3D mapping, terrain rendering, or GIS related skills
Interfacing with SQL or NoSQL databases
Description of General Duties
SE will beresponsible for implementing features and bug fixes requested by users.
SE Core Functions and Responsibilities:
* Design, code, and implement software modifications to support disparate data sources integrated into the debriefing software (audio, video, TSPI, GPS, datalink, weapon/data bus, scoring and similar instrumented/recorded data sources).
* Design, code, and implement software modifications to enhance data collection, processing, analysis, and storage capabilities.
* Integrate 2D/3D government or commercial-sourced imagery, terrain data, and maps of all types need to support debriefing requirements.
* Improve reliability and maintainability of debriefing software.
* Maintain, update, and modify debriefing display formats and user-friendly human computer interfaces for all operators using the system and software.
* Integrate additional data types and parameters to accurately represent and display aircraft, vehicles, targets, weapons, structures, ships, threats and other air/land/sea/subsurface/space entities required to support current operations.
* Isolate and correct software faults, problem code, and inefficient software code that negatively affects the functional capabilities and efficient operation of the system.
* Perform studies and make recommendations to replace hardware/software tools and equipment that are no longer sustainable or meeting mission requirements.
* Identify, select, acquire, or install replacement hardware/software tools and equipment as directed by the government to ensure continued operations.
* Support operations, range equipment, and system operational test and evaluation activities by the Government or government contractors using system resources.
Must be able to obtain a current US Passport (Within three months of hire date)
Reports To: Site Manager / Lead Software Engineer
Citizenship and Security Clearance Requirements: US Citizen / TS/SCI Clearance Required
To Apply: Visit the BSEn Website at the following link to download an application.
Please email your application and resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resum ] or fax to 907-278-2316.
Please indicate the position you are applying for and location in your email.
Additional Contact Information: (757) 223-1446 Fax (757) 223-4141
Bering Sea Environmental, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer with an Alaska Native Hiring Preference (PL93-638). We do not discriminate based on marital status, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Requirements
Minimum Education Level
BS in Computer Science (or related field) from a fully accredited program with 2-4 years of software engineering experience; or, 8-10 years of software engineering experience.
Minimum Experience Requirements
Experience in C, C++, and C#/.NET programming
Behavior Driven Development or Test Driven Development
Automated testing and using any automated testing framework
Any source control implementation
Desktop application development for Windows and Linux
Ability to implement software based on requirements, ICDs, and standards
Fundamental design principles
Implementing software design patterns
Object-Oriented Programming and Design (such as SOLID Principles)
Agile development processes.