.Net Developer- Elgin, IL
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2017
END DATE 2/22/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONHubbell Incorporated is an international manufacturer of quality electrical and electronic products for a broad range of non-residential and residential construction, industrial and utility applications. With 2016 revenues of $3.5 billion, Hubbell Incorporated operates manufacturing facilities in the United States, Canada, Switzerland, Puerto Rico, Mexico, the People's Republic of China ("China"), Italy, the United Kingdom, Brazil and Australia. Hubbell also participates in joint ventures in Taiwan and Hong Kong, and maintains sales offices in Singapore, China, India, Mexico, South Korea, and countries in the Middle East. The corporate headquarters is located in Shelton, CT.
Hubbell Lighting, Inc., is a core Business Group of Hubbell Incorporated and is committed to elevating the lighting experience.
Empowered by lighting solutions that integrate seamlessly into their environment, save energy, provide improved quality of light, deliver return on investment and armed with Hubbell s unflinching support, its customers are able to think differently about how, where, and when they can use light.
As one of the largest lighting fixture manufacturers in North America, it features a suite of brands that provide a full range of indoor and outdoor lighting products serving the commercial, industrial, institutional, and residential markets.
We are looking for experienced and ambitious a temporary .Net Developer with 3-5 years of experience to join our team.
As a .NET Developer you will be involved in software design, coding, testing, and deployment.
Your duties and responsibilities are:
* Use Visual Studio 2015 or 2017 to develop desktop software in C#
* Develop new code and resolve any defects in existing code .NET code
* Work with test engineers and product managers to ensure that released software meets requirements.
* Create or Update technical software specifications, designs and test plans
* Develop in accordance to established guidelines
* BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent with programming experience
* 2-3 years of design and/or development experience with .NET, C#, and Windows Forms applications
* Strong background in object oriented development techniques
* Experience with concurrent development source control environments such as VSTS or TFS
* Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies