Software Engineering LMTS - Search 10/10/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Post Date:
Salesforce Commerce Cloud (formerly Demandware) is the global leader of Cloud ecommerce solutions that enable the world's most recognized brands to easily design and deploy robust ecommerce sites across traditional web, mobile, tablet and in-store applications. Customers use our highly scalable and integrated Cloud platform to more quickly launch and manage multiple ecommerce stores, initiate marketing campaigns and drive ecommerce traffic on a global scale. We are focused on the continuous development of a cutting edge Cloud platform loaded with features and functionality that allow our clients to provide an ecommerce experience unparalleled in the industry.
Salesforce Commerce Cloud is seeking a Senior Member of Technical Staff to join our Elastic Search team who will be responsible for developing our elasticsearch functionality. This role will require you to work closely with our core engineering teams as well as with our product management team to translate functional into technical requirements. This is an opportunity to work with cutting edge search technologies and leverage them into scalable cloud applications used by the world's leading brands.
If this sounds like you, we would love to have you play an integral part in producing the next release in our product roadmap. COME JOIN OUR TEAM AND HELP DRIVE GLOBAL ECOMMERCE INNOVATION!
* Deliver on full life cycle software components for our mission critical, enterprise SaaS web applications
* Support our commitment to continuous integration, unit tests, and functional automation
* Lead the team in definition of sub-component requirements and accurately forecast project effort
* Provide attention to detail and a commitment to delivery of high-quality, stable deliverables
* Work seamlessly as part of a multi-site, multi-cultural, development and testing team
* Continually evangelize Scrum and an Agile development processes
* Be self-motivated; driven to achieve and exceed committed milestones
* Display strong collaboration skills, including the ability to mentor and be mentored
* Desire to work in a growing, fast-paced environment of innovation
* Experience with search technologies such as Elasticsearch, Lucene or Solr
* Strong working knowledge of web application development using Java
* Prior experience developing API's or REST services
* Experience with Scrum in an Agile Development environment
* Experience developing SaaS applications
* Core database(SQL) skills including ability to execute and debug complex queries
* Ability to share and collaborate with peers both verbally and in writing
* Experience with test frameworks like Jasmine as well as test runners like Karma, Protractor, etc.
Education & Experience
* 8+ years of software development experience
* BS or MS degree in Computer science or equivalent
* At least 3 years professional Java development experience
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" six years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.