S&OP Process Specialist - GER03160
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 11/22/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
In this role, the S&OP Process Specialist will resolve projected supply/demand imbalances, aligning the Company s Sales, Production, and Logistics plans and identifying profit maximization opportunities. Responsible to provide effective information to support decision making, supporting collaborative planning processes with strategic partners to increase supply chain visibility and drive supply chain performance improvements.
Working in close coordination with group sales, mill personnel, and customers, the incumbent develops and implements medium and long-term plans for all mill-rolled products with major emphasis on meeting customer demand while maximizing mill efficiency and minimizing corporate costs.
This position provides key technical leadership, development, and support of the strategic and operational planning tools to support the demand forecasting process and the supply chain network optimization. The output from this effort will be utilized to support the S&OP process to achieve superior performance in service, manufacturing productivity and working capital in inventory.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Maintain and support the current detailed scheduling environment; as well as, the supply chain optimization tools and models.
* Develops, implements, and manages the sustainability plan for supply chain operations.
* Considerable judgment to work independently toward results, making decisions guided by precedent and company policy
* Demonstrated understanding of the principles of supply chain management through a formal 4 year degree in Business or related disciplines.
* MBA preferred, but not required.
* A minimum of 10 years Operations/Supply Chain Management and/or Information Technology experience, of which at least 3 years are in a Supply Chain Planning/S&OP role.
* CPIM, CSCP, or other supply chain certification preferred
* S&OP leadership experience.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills, translated into sound, tactical and strategic, business understanding.
* Understands supply chain interaction
* Advanced computer skills (APS, Access experience preferred but not required)
* Proficiency in JDA Factory Planner (FP) highly desirable
* Proficiency in LLamasoft Supply Chain Guru (SCG) highly desirable
* Proficiency in LLamasoft Data Guru highly desirable
* Advanced supply chain modeling techniques
* Ability to interpret quantitative data and communicate results clearly and concisely
* Knowledge of MMOG/LE princliples highly desirable
* Experience in sustaining business processes and supporting organizational change is desirable
* Project Planning and Management
* Teamwork and collaboration
* Effective communication
Salary & Benefits
* Medical and Prescription
* Health & Dependent Care (Flexible Spending Account)
* Basic Life/Accidental Life Insurance
* Health Advocate Services
* Employee Assistance Program
* Tuition Reimbursement Program
Additional Agency Job Board Text Application Process
Gerdau believes in equal employment opportunity related to all employees and applicants for employment. It is the policy of Gerdau that there will be no discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status. All external applicants must be legally eligible to immediately work in the country of hire without current or future sponsorship
If you are vision-impaired or have some other disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Gerdau, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at (866) 788-2798 or email@example.com.