This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 12/20/2017
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Auto Req ID
Sourcing Specialist Public Institutions
Knowledge of Federal Procurement Policy and/or Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) is critical to the successful candidate.
The Strategic Sourcing Specialist will support all aspects of application of Jones Lang LaSalle s Strategic Sourcing methodology. The Sourcing Specialist will be familiar with concepts and procedures relating to federal strategic procurement and contracts management and will assist sourcing in the RFP process and prepare reports, analysis on supplier/client spend and associated savings.
* Provide specialized contracting and sourcing of third-party services for facilities management operations.
* Familiar with concepts and procedures relating to procurement and contracts management.
* Responsibilities will include maintaining contracts and vendor database, researching new suppliers, interviewing and negotiating to obtain prices and specifications.
* Assist during Request For Proposal (RFP) by researching information on vendors, current contracts, pricing, baseline spending and other relevant information
* Coordinate the preparation of RFP package, release to vendors, collection and summarization of proposal data applications as needed.
* Work to ensure all contracting and procurement standards are maintained throughout the portfolio to JLL and/or client requirements.
* Collect, analyze and prepare reports to measure client satisfaction based upon Service Level Agreements and KPIs.
* Prepare monthly and quarterly reports on contracts, spend and savings.
* Identify and communicate opportunities to streamline Sourcing processes and workload
Internal JLL relationships
* Participate with JLL Client Operations and Sourcing teams to drive immediate and sustained benefits to the client
* Provide management, detailed instructions and continuous follow-up to support the Operations of the Account
* Establish favorable relationships with JLL Corporate Legal and Risk Management
* Work in cooperation with JLL Finance and the Operations team to ensure that financial transactions are processed in an orderly and timely fashion
Client and Supplier relationships
* Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the MSA, Client s business, Client Procurement Policy and FAR
* In collaboration with the Operations team, manage transition plans for new suppliers
* Be extremely proactive and responsive. Manage internal and external customer expectations
* Conduct local and regional performance review meetings when requested. Manage supplier scorecards, contract compliance and service obligations
* Establish work priorities, assign deliverables and resolve issues to Client s and Account team s satisfaction.
* Responsible for data integrity of sourcing access database - oversee maintenance and enhancement of central sourcing database
* Manage large volumes of data and data analysis
Compliance and Contracts
* Ensure all contractual terms and conditions comply with MSA and FAR and any proposed changes are formally reviewed Account Manager and approved by legal/risk management
* Coordinate with the Sourcing Manager, Account Manager, Legal and Risk Management groups to maintain consistency in form, nature, scope, and execution of contracts within guidelines and appropriate business practices
* Administer and maintain contract files to ensure compliance with Jones Lang LaSalle and client sourcing requirements (and where applicable, the administration of supplier files, certificates of insurance, amendments, letters and other contractual documents).
* Provide back up support to daily contract management (trackers, creation and execution)
* College degree and/or 3+ years of related experience
* Excellent Inter-personal skills, organization skills, strong analytical ability
* Proven ability to work successfully in a decentralized environment
* Knowledge of Federal Procurement Policy or Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
* Excellent communication skills oral and written.
* Demonstrated ability to manage change
* Proven ability to deliver results in challenging environments
* Excellent PC skills, proficient in MS applications
* Demonstrated skills in Access and data management
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. A Fortune 500 company, JLL helps real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. In 2016, JLL had revenue of $6.8 billion and fee revenue of $5.8 billion and, on behalf of clients, managed 4.4 billion square feet, or 409 million square meters, and completed sales acquisitions and finance transactions of approximately $145 billion. At the end of the second quarter of 2017, JLL had nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 80,000. As of June 30, 2017, LaSalle Investment Management had $57.6 billion of real estate under asset management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of teamwork, ethics and excellence. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract and develop the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A LinkedIn "Top Company: Where the World Wants to Work Now"
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.