Spa Attendant - Full Time
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/8/2017
END DATE 6/22/2018
Omni Hotels & Resorts
Paradise Valley, AZ
JOB DESCRIPTIONLocations US-AZ-Paradise Valley
Posted Date 1 month ago(5/4/2018 7:03 PM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Montelucia Resort and Spa
Nestled at the foot of the picturesque Camelback Mountain in the exclusive enclave of Paradise Valley, the Montelucia Resort & Spa features 253 luxurious guestrooms, 38 suites and two presidential suites. The property s distinctive architecture is inspired by the rich history, white-washed villages and sun-drenched hills of Spain s Andalusia region. The property also includes the award-winning Moroccan inspired Joya Spa, three resort pools and five dining options including the critically acclaimed restaurant, Prado. The resort, which is adjacent to the cities of Phoenix and Scottsdale, offers easy access to golf, recreation, nightlife and entertainment.
The Spa Attendant role is dedicated to providing quality service that exceeds Guest and Member expectations. The Spa Attendant greets and assists guests in the locker room facilities in addition to stocking and maintaining locker room facilities and public areas.
* * Maintaining par levels of linens and guest supplies in the locker rooms specifically in addition to the spa as a whole.
* After close clean up of the spa Terrace and locker rooms, in addition to preparation for the following day.
* Greets guests arriving in the locker rooms and assigns lockers to each guest when applicable.
* Provides assistance to guests using the facility, including confirming appointment times, booking services and directional assistance.
* Offers water, robe, slippers and other assistance to guests as appropriate.
* Ensures the facilities remain clean including the lockers, showers, wet areas, relaxation lounges and social lounges.
* Ensures the facility remains well stocked in towels, amenities, water, tea, fruit and other guest supplies.
* Open and closing duties include setting up and breaking down the locker room daily.
* Must be 18 years of age
* Must be able to lift, hold, and carry 31-40 pounds
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org..