Spa Cafe Server (Seasonal)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2017
END DATE 11/28/2017
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONLocations US-NC-Asheville
Posted Date 2 months ago
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Food & Beverage
Grove Park Inn
The AAA Four-Diamond Grove Park Inn is noted for understated elegance and southern charm; ten U.S. Presidents and countless luminaries from the worlds of art, entertainment, sports and politics have stayed at this hotel. The property offers sweeping views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, delectable restaurants, a Donald Ross golf course, tennis and fitness center, award winning spa and spacious convention facilities.
Omni Grove Park Inn s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Grove Park Inn may be your perfect match.
To provide efficient friendly customer service at all times and to maintain a clean, professional top quality cafe.
* Properly set-up and maintain a clean efficient service area of the cafe throughout the shift
* Perform our guest services by using the Moments of Service guidelines
* Responsible for ringing orders into Micros, and delivering orders to the table
* Continually check back with guests
* Keep all supplies stocked
* Clean, clear and reset service areas
* Protect the hotel from liability with regard to over serving guests
* Complete all duties as assigned by manager
* Assist bartender when needed
* Ensure tables are set up properly
* Aid guests in locating other areas of the hotel (walk them to destination if possible)
* Attend all designated staff meetings and training sessions
* Familiarity with food and drink menus
* Adhere to cash handling standards
* Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure clean uniform and professional personal appearance; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets
* Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions; complete safety training and certifications
* Previous serving experience preferred
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
* TABC and Food Handler certifications are required
* Must be at least 21 years old.