Spatial Statistics and Space Time Pattern Mining Product Engineer 10/10/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY More information about this job
Do you want to join an awesome team that is building tools used everywhere from predictive policing to disease prevention* Do you have a passion for building great, high-quality analytical software* Use your analytical skills to advance Esri's cutting-edge spatial statistics and space time pattern mining. Your work will involve everything from helping to design the next big thing to finding ways to break our tools. We re looking for a passionate individual to help us improve and expand our capabilities in spatial statistics and space time pattern analysis.
* Think creatively and methodically about how to break what we build, using both real world workflows and simulated scenarios
* Evaluate the software and create automated tests for potential problems; investigate, reproduce, debug, and isolate problems and verify fixes
* Research cutting-edge methods and applications in the field of spatial statistics and space time analytics
* Be part of deciding what s new, what s next, and where we re headed
* 1+ years of Python programming or similar
* Experience using Esri s suite of software products
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Confidence and the ability to communicate and collaborate with other team members
* Bachelor s or higher in GIS, geography, statistics, engineering, or computer science
* Experience working with and creating ArcGIS geoprocessing tools with Python
* Familiarity with ArcGIS spatial statistics tools
* Knowledge of or experience with statistical programming/scripting
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
* Share this job on your social network! | More
Go back to the welcome page