Special Procedures Tech - Cardiac Cath Lab - FT
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2017
END DATE 12/11/2017
St. Luke's Medical Center, LP
JOB DESCRIPTIONResponsible for performing all diagnostic and invasive radiological procedures in the Cath Lab under the direction of a cardiologist. Ensures the provision of safe quality care for the adult and geriatric patient in accordance with all applicable standards of practice, policies, procedures and governing regulations. The Radiology Technologist must be able and willing to cross-train into other appropriate modalities.
- Graduate of an accredited ARRT training program. Current Arizona license as a Registered Radiologist Technologist in the State of Arizona.
- Current ACLS / BCLS Certification.
- Minimum of one (1) year of work experience in the Cath Lab.
- Ability to communicate in English in both reading and writing.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge
- Knowledge of anatomy and physiology, medical terminology.
ST. LUKE\'S MEDICAL CENTER / TEMPE ST. LUKE\'S HOSPITAL ARE EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERS; MINORITIES/WOMEN/VETERANS/DISABLED
Job: Special Procedure Tech
Primary Location: Arizona-Phoenix
Organization: St. Luke's Medical Center, LP
Education Level: Technical Diploma
Employee Status: Full Time Benefit Eligible 36-40 hrs/wk
Work Schedule: Days
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled