Associate Specialist - Nominations & Scheduling
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 8/22/2018
Energy Transfer Partners
JOB DESCRIPTIONEssential Functions
Assist shippers and operators in the daily operations required in the transportation and storage of natural gas on the Panhandle Pipelines (PEPL, TGC, SER, and Rover). These responsibilities include scheduling, nominations, confirmations, allocations and answering any questions that may arise from these areas. Interacts with Gas Control, Optimization and Marketing Reps to ensure the most efficient and effective plan for scheduling the pipelines. Tracks customer imbalances and storage activity / inventory. Interacts with Marketing Reps and Customer Service to solve any billing disputes or general questions related to gas flow. Also strives to help the business unit achieve goals set by the Commercial Marketing group and Market Services on a monthly basis. Responsible for monitoring the monthly closing of allocations to ensure information passed to Customer Service is correct and facilitates correct invoicing of customers. Provides necessary information to Gas Control in order to assist in maintaining pipeline integrity and assisting the team with volumetric imbalances. Able to work a flexible work schedule if required. The Specialist for Customer Service will be required to be on-call on a periodic basis.
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, economics, mathematics or computer science or additional equivalent experience.
- 0- 1 years of analytical experience preferably in a related area to have a working knowledge of natural gas pipeline tariffs, contracts, operations and/or gas accounting.
- Candidate should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills along with a high skill set in Excel and Word.
- Access skills are a plus. Working knowledge of the respective pipeline tariffs, or the Messenger Plus system a plus.
Special Characteristics/Job Requirements
- Required to rotate on-call duties which results in working evening/weekend hours once every six weeks, and rotate the holiday coverage as scheduled by the team.
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Disability/ Vet
Energy Transfer is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected classifications