Specialist II-ATM Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/18/2017
END DATE 7/22/2017
Santa Monica, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONOverview: Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with more than $65 billion in assets. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has more than $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. It provides financing, leasing and advisory services principally to middle market companies across a wide variety of industries primarily in North America, and equipment financing and leasing solutions to the transportation sector. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A.
Responsibilities: * Review checks processed the image enabled ATM network to ensure the deposited items meet OWB standards for negotiability and acceptance.
* Ability to investigate and research potentially suspicious deposits processed through the image enabled ATM network.
* Utilize system resources to enhance investigative efforts and fraud detection and/or prevention.
* Escalate suspicious transactions as required to the appropriate manager.
* Establish and ensure compliance with departmental standards and processes.
* Maintain off-site ATM cash within established limits, and balance on a weekly basis to ensure cash on hand agrees with general ledger.
* Primary backup for the review of checks processed via the mobile channel.
* Perform other duties and tasks as necessary or requested.
* Provide support to other functions within the unit and department.
Qualifications: * Minimum 2-3 years banking experience.
* High School diploma or GED. Bachelor's Degree is desirable.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office
* Must be detail oriented with good organizational and time management skills
* Strong business writing skills
* Requires good communication skills (written and verbal). Must possess the ability to coordinate tasks and establish effective working relations with Bank personnel and clients
* Ability to work independently and organize work to accomplish more than one task simultaneously within specified time frames