Spectrum Retail Account Executive 1
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 12/16/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB SUMMARY
Spectrum is looking for a Retail Partner Account Executive to represent the Spectrum brand with our retail partners. Our Retail Partners are big box retailers such as Best Buy and Walmart. Spectrum provides a competitive base salary and uncapped monthly commission plan. Below you will find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sell all Spectrum product lines including, Digital Cable, High-Speed Online, and Digital Phone, as well as other new and innovative products as they are launched.
- Develop and build relationships with retail partners including but not limited to Best Buy and Walmart. Act as the point of contact for Spectrum to enhance and strengthen the partner relationship.
- Review goals and sales performance with our retail partners store management to gain their support.
- Conduct table events, in-store product demonstrations, maintain our Spectrum kiosk/sales area, display all point of purchase materials and re-order equipment inventory and supplies.
- Develop creative and innovative ways to drive customers to your table events to discuss Spectrum products and services.
- Ability to assimilate provided sales metrics and form strategies to improve poor performance areas.
- Attend meetings and conduct trainings for sales associates on all of Spectrum products and services and current retail marketing offers.
- Enter sales orders, schedule install appointments, and ensure successful installation utilizing the Spectrum Billing system.
- Provide exceptional customer service relevant to Spectrum inquiries.
- Respond to service billing or sales related issues efficiently and effectively.
- Responsible for the completion and follow-up of customer accounts through interaction with other departments.
- Expected to complete all assigned deliverables on time.
- Must have two plus years of strong sales experience with a proven track record.
- Sales presentation skills, problem solving capabilities, organized and demonstrated initiative.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Comfort utilizing word and excel.
- Travel frequently between stores within the assigned territory.
- Must have a current driver s license with a good driving record.
- Have flexibility to work retail hours and adjust schedule as needed based on partners needs and to maximize sales opportunities.
- Must have reliable transportation to travel to partner locations.
High school diploma or general education diploma (GED).
RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE
One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.