Sr. Account Executive, Luxury Automotive (Diversity Programs)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/12/2017
END DATE 2/2/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONTHE JOB / SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Are you looking to make your mark in a fast-paced, exciting position with the opportunity to become your clients go to? Do you enjoy finding creative ways to apply your skills as a marketer? Are you passionate about brands connecting with diverse communities?
In this role you will help lead a team in supporting the development and execution of the experiential marketing strategy for our luxury automotive clients diversity programs, and will help to shape the way our client addresses our countrys ever-increasing multicultural population.
As the Senior Account Executive (SAE), you will spearhead projects with multiple deliverables in order to successfully meet deadlines. You will work with your client on a day-to-day business to address their vision and goals, and provide strategic recommendations using your creativity and passion for multicultural marketing.
You will oversee all of your clients experiential activations, with your direction remaining a constant from ideation through post-event wrap up. You will actively manage onsite staff and vendors, and will be a liaison for other agency partners.
Client management, meticulous attention to detail, ability to set and meet deadlines, and strong communication skills are essential.
Experience in multicultural marketing and diversity/inclusion programs strongly encouraged.
THE WORK YOULL DO
* Create and manage documents such as event calendars, status/tracking spreadsheets, meeting notes, event activation briefs, and post-event recap decks
* Create and manage extensive budget documents and records
* Conduct pre-planning management and implementation for events, including but not limited to: vendor research and liaison, premium and merchandise management, event communications, vehicle logistics
* Deliver creative event solutions, negotiate benefits, and coordinate all details associated with events
* Provide management and implementation across multiple platforms including media, digital, and on-site benefits
* Lead and manage team on-site during experiential activations
* Collaborate with team members to produce strategic recommendations against client goals
* Provide on-going analysis of event metrics in collaboration with our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) team
THE BIGGER TEAM YOULL JOIN
WHERE OTHERS SEE COMPLEXITY, WE SEE POSSIBILITY.
Octagon is the global sports, entertainment and experiential marketing arm of the Interpublic Group. But if that classification doesnt do it for you, and it shouldnt, lets take it a step further.
We are what we believe. And we believe that while the world of sports and entertainment is full of opportunities and possibilities, sometimes the amount of choice can seem a little overwhelming. Even daunting.
Thats where we come into play.
At Octagon we inspire brands, talent, and our people to see the world for all its potential. We then help break down the complexity and push forward so you can make your next right move.
WHO WERE LOOKING FOR
* Passion for and expertise in sports, entertainment, gaming, music and/or celebrity & lifestyle culture
* Passion for multicultural marketing and diversity/inclusion programs
* Bachelors Degree
* Minimum 2-3 Years agency/client service experience
* Excellent on-site event management and execution skills
* Outstanding project management skills with the ability to manage tight deadlines
* Proven success in building positive client relationships
* Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects at one time
* Ability to manage relationships with key partners (i.e. venues, vendors, suppliers)
* Ability to supervise, manage, and mentor event coordinators
* Experience with budget management and/or budget reconciliation
* Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
* Ability to travel extensively and travel/work on evenings/weekends/holidays
* Valid US Drivers License and clean driving record
Octagon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.