Sr Account Mgr Sales
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/18/2017
END DATE 8/16/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
LOCATION: Pittsburgh, PA
Directs and coordinates regional sales activities of Circor Energy brands in the sale of professional equipment and supplies and providing customer services. Also responsible for conducting professional training schools for Circor Energy products.
* Plans and directs sales and service programs to promote new Circor Energy brand markets, improve competitive position in assigned region and provide fast and efficient customer service.
* Confers with potential customer to determine equipment, supplies, and service needs.
* Advises customer on types of equipment to purchase, considering such factors as costs, space availability, and intended use.
* Maintains positive relationship with existing customer base in assigned territory.
* Reviews articles in trade publications to keep abreast of technological developments in types of professional equipment merchandised.
* Sets or contributes to the business strategy across multiple sites and/or locations.
* Resolves customer complaints regarding equipment, supplies, and services.
* Conducts professional training schools for all Circor brands.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Specialist in technical/subject valve market.
* Able to resolve problems with decisions requiring discretion and judgment.
* Good understanding of procedures and concepts in assigned regions/areas.
* Has sound understanding of Circor Energy theories and practices in a domestic market for all brands.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's degree (BA) from a four-year college or university with two to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Sales experience in the oil and gas industry including valves is required.
* Previous direct sales experience with ball, gates, globes, and checks valves highly preferred. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Reside in the specified area and have established industry contacts with a proven Sales record of securing PO s in the oil and gas industry.