Sr Associate, Marketing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2017
END DATE 1/25/2018
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Sr Associate, Marketing
Auto Req ID
If you re a good communicator, known for being persuasive and a strong technical and copy writer, this may be the position for you. JLL seeks a Senior Associate - Marketing to partner with internal stakeholders in the development of content for both business development and strategic marketing initiatives. The SA-M serves the content development, project management and formatting requirements of assigned deliverables to ensure the delivery of quality materials in a timely manner.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
* Manage the proposal development process; includes assessing requirements, acquiring content from subject matter experts and team members, formulating clear and effective responses and complying with all solicitation requirements
* Drive the presentation development process; includes synthesizing a high volume of stakeholder inputs, defining a story framework, mapping content to key messages and directing data visualization
* Develop proposal content through original writing and the adaption of pre-formulated content
* Develop customized presentation content to support key sales messaging at the new business pursuit level
* Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders and marketing team members against strict deadlines
* Copy writing and editing of content for advertisements, brochures, case studies, direct mail/e-mail campaigns, award applications, internal marketing materials, websites, social media, etc.
* Draft and/or review/edit press releases for distribution to the media
* Data visualization direction for heavy content that can be converted to info graphics, charts or images
* Apply brand styles and guidelines to all deliverables
* Support design colleagues with basic formatting for page layouts, org charts, maps, etc.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
* Minimum of 5+ years of directly applicable experience in professional/marketing writing
* Bachelor s degree, or equivalent, and experience in technical writing, English, journalism, or related professional area
* Experience working in/with the real estate industry preferred
* Experience managing the sales pursuit process (i.e., RFPs, presentations)
* Ability to convey thoughts, ideas, recommendations and technical information in a clearly understood and concise manner
* Upholds the highest standards in spelling, grammar, syntax and style
* Hybrid writing style for technical and creative content development
* Ability to organize use of time in a fast-paced environment, completing multiple projects simultaneously
* Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Adobe Creative Suite a plus
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at www.us.am.joneslanglasalle.com/UnitedStates/EN-US/Pages/Careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job ReqID# 66755BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. A Fortune 500 company, JLL helps real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. In 2016, JLL had revenue of $6.8 billion and fee revenue of $5.8 billion and, on behalf of clients, managed 4.4 billion square feet, or 409 million square meters, and completed sales acquisitions and finance transactions of approximately $145 billion. At the end of the second quarter of 2017, JLL had nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 80,000. As of June 30, 2017, LaSalle Investment Management had $57.6 billion of real estate under asset management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of teamwork, ethics and excellence. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract and develop the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A LinkedIn "Top Company: Where the World Wants to Work Now"
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.