Sr Consultant 9/20/2017
HOK Group, Inc.
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
We are currently seeking a Sr Consultant to join our team. As an Sr Consultant, you are responsible for providing hands-on leadership for consulting projects focused primarily on workplace strategies and research, benchmarking, facility programming, occupancy planning, change management and other client-focused activities. This person will build and maintain effective relationships with clients and prospects to generate new business opportunities. We are looking for a highly proactive candidate with strong written and oral communication skills and industry experience who values collaboration, sustainability, integrity and our clients' ultimate satisfaction with the services we provide.
* Leads and manages large projects in multiple service lines offerings.
* Generates and qualifies project opportunities, developing sales strategies, and making sales calls and presentations.
* Prepares letter proposals, work plans and closing sales.
* Contracts sales revenue of at least $300,000 per year.
* Shares examples of new deliverables and innovative delivery processes through the SA+C. KnowledgeNet site and case study presentations.
* Organizes and coordinates project teams with members from multiple SA+C locations.
* Undertakes multiple project assignments.
* Achieves project profitability.
* Maintains client communications and quality assurance.
* Writes client reports and deliverable text clearly and comprehensibly.
* Distills complex information to the essential detail for client decision-making.
* Draws conclusions and recording them concisely.
* Performs real estate analysis tasks (e.g. cash flow analysis, NPV and IRR analysis, lease versus own analysis, sensitivity analysis, site selection and evaluation).
* Proactively engages staff and provides opportunities for development
* May conduct LDL programs.
* Makes presentations to large client groups and regional conferences.
* Places at least one article per year in in-house publications or contributes to in-house training programs.
* Participates in professional organizations within the local area.
* Knowledge and ability to use analytical and problem-solving techniques.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, BIM and Graphics.
* Proficiency in Autodesk products (AutoCAD and Revit) and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, illustrator, and Photoshop.
* Strong analysis and spreadsheet capabilities are essential components.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
* Ability to complete tasks and produce deliverables independently.
* Bachelors or Master s degree in architecture, real estate, interior or planning.
* 10 years of experience, including experience in two or more building types.
HOK is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.
New York, New York, United States
HOK is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer