Sr. Digital Marketing Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 11/29/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONFood. Purpose. You.
As one of the world's leading food companies, General Mills believes that food should make us better. Food brings us joy and nourishes our lives, connecting us to each other and the earth. General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Haagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Yoplait, Annie's Homegrown, Old El Paso and more. Headquartered in Minneapolis, General Mills had global net sales of US$15.6 billion during fiscal 2017. We seek out the best talent, then give them development resources, support and the chance to lead something big. Choosing a career with General Mills means joining a company where you can make a difference in the lives of millions of people. There is tremendous opportunity here for individuals who want to advance food through innovation and serve the world.
Sr. Marketing Associate/Sr. Planner - Digital to work in our Convenience and Foodservice Operating Unit. This position will be responsible for various content planning and execution of the website. This individual will work with the channel and platform marketing team to develop and execute digital content campaigns and increase operator engagement. This role will work with key customers and external agencies on digital marketing campaigns across multiple brands and channels
* Responsible for website content planning and execution across all product platforms and a variety of channels
* Manage assigned channel pages and facilitate product content updates
* Customer digital lead - evaluate opportunities and support campaign activation with key customers and GMI sales
* Create remarkable owned media content (website, direct to customer)
* Quarterly business deep dive on content analytics, make recommendations for improved operator engagement
* Collaborate with external suppliers and digital agencies to facilitate content updates
* Lead competitive website evaluations
* Website audit lead
* Partner with NAR teams on digital best practices
* Bachelor's Degree required
* Minimum of 3-5 years of marketing communications experience
* Experience with website, digital communication strategy development and planning preferred
* Understanding and passion in digital communication space and analytics
* Business to business marketing experience preferred
* Ability to manage relationships, influence external partners, and work collaboratively
* High bias for action and execution
* Project management expertise
* Partnership/vendor management experience