Sr. Financial Analyst, HR Budgeting & Planning
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 1/23/2018
The Body Shop Inc.
South Brunswick, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Purpose of role:
Supports the Dir, Compensation & Salary Planning in the headcount budgeting, forecasting, and reporting processes for the AME Zone. The individual will provide financial and compensation analysis as needed in support of the overall business as well as liaise with Payroll and International Mobility on various issues.
Key Job Accountabilities:
* Headcount Budgeting (Salary Planning)
* Monthly Headcount Reporting support
* Trend Analysis as requested by Finance
* Analyzing & tracking Employment Costs / Chargebacks via Purchase Orders
* Compensation Analysis
* Payroll support U.S. & Canada
* International Mobility support
* Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
* Responsible for maintaining the ethical standards of The Body Shop including minimizing the environmental, health and safety risks in the workplace. Report potential risks, near misses and real accidents to relevant managers.
Working Relationships & Interfaces (where applicable):
* AME Finance Team
* UK HR/Finance Head
* U.S. HR and Payroll
* ADP Canada
* Compensation Survey Vendors
* BS in Finance or Accounting, with 3 to 5 years experience in Financial Analysis and/or Compensation planning.
* SAP/ERP experiences a plus
* Strong analytical and computer skills required.
* Must have advanced Excel skills (i.e. formulas, vlookups, pivot tables, etc.)
* Highly developed interpersonal skills for dealing with sensitive or controversial situations required.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
The Body Shop International plc is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.