Sr. Financial Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/8/2017
END DATE 4/7/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONSR. FINANCIAL ANALYST
Job Location US-PA-Pittsburgh
ERT is a global data and technology company that minimizes uncertainty and risk in clinical trials so that our customers can move ahead with confidence. With more than 45 years of clinical and therapeutic experience, ERT balances knowledge of what works with a vision for what s next, so it can adapt without compromising standards.
Powered by the company s EXPERT technology platform, ERT s solutions enhance trial oversight, enable site optimization, increase patient engagement, and measure the efficacy of new clinical treatments while ensuring patient safety. Over the past four years, more than half of all FDA drug approvals came from ERT-supported studies. Pharma companies, Biotechs, and CROs have relied on ERT solutions in 9,500+ studies spanning three million patients to date. By identifying trial risks before they become problems, ERT enables customers to bring clinical treatments to patients quickly and with confidence. For more information, go to ert.comor follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Enjoy financial modeling* Are you great at crunching the numbers to allow for solid, strategic decisions*
Our opportunity will give you all that and more! Join our Pittsburgh team as a Senior Financial Analyst and conduct analyses of various financial aspects of the company, preparation of managament reports and participation in our budgeting process.
(No agencies calls, please.)
In this role you will:
* Undertake financial analysis of various parts of the business that may include funnel, bookings, backlog, revenue, expenses, cash flow and balance sheet
* Quickly understand financial data and develop models in Excel to analyze, interpret and report the information that draws a concise and logical conclusion
* Develop and prepare pieces of the monthly and quarterly financial results packages and presentations
* Assist in annual budgeting and regular forecasting with the ability to develop and populate forecasting models
* Must have the ability to take a hands on approach to using the Company software applications such as the ERP, CRM (SalesForce) and other tools
* Use astute financial analysis techniques to provide practical proposals to influence business results
* Provide ad-hoc financial performance analyses
* Prepare various financial reports on monthly and quarterly basis
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description represent the major responsibilities of the position. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, as required. This job description and any attachments do not constitute or represent a contract.
Our ideal candidate will offer:
* Bachelor s degree in Accounting or Finance required, Master s degree preferable
* 5-7 years accounting and financial planning, analysis and reporting experience
* Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel
* Expertise with financial modelling, balance sheet and cash flow budgeting and forecasting
* Experience working directly with senior management
* Ability to handle multiple priorities
* Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills a must, with extreme attention to detail, accuracy, accountability and confidentiality
* Energy and passion for delivering results in a fast-paced, metric-driven environment
ERT is a growing and rewarding place to advance your career, especially for those who are passionate about finding solutions that improve lives or save lives for millions of people around the world. Our success starts with caring and collaborative people, from the recent college grad who s just getting started to the seasoned professional with a wealth of knowledge, skills and experience. Together, we re making a difference.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.