Sr. Human Resources Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 2/22/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONThink Different. Do Different. Be Different. What makes Alcami different* Our people.
Help shape the future of medicine and join us. Alcami is a world-class contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO). Alcami offers an integrated, end-to-end solution tailored to small and mid-size pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. Our customers experience a simplified engagement with a single project management relationship, full visibility from development into manufacturing, and shorter turnaround times.
A Senior Business Partner works with employees and management to communicate various Human Resources policies, procedures, laws, standards and government regulations. Administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel. Develops and implements personnel polices, procedures and employee training. Specifically, responsible for the development and administration of employee relations programs, employee advocacy, and orientation programs. May coordinate relocation activities for new employees. Works with other HR representatives to ensure that employees understand their benefits and career opportunities. Responsible for exit interviews and trending data to determine areas for improvement. May travel to accomplish goals. May train others as needed.
* Partners with employees and management to communicate various Human Resources policies, procedures, laws, standards and government regulations.
* Guides, directs and supports management in EEO/AA, management development and termination decision-making.
* Establishes and maintains relationships with managers to stay abreast of current and future business needs.
* Conducts exit interviews and analyzes data and makes recommendations to the management team for corrective action and continuous improvement. Discusses exit interviews findings with senior management.
* Responds to employee relation issues such as employee complaints, harassment allegations, and civil rights complaints.
* Represents the company for any unemployment claims.
* Facilitates and/or provides training including orientation to the workforce.
* Investigates grievances and ensures compliance with company s problem solving procedure.
* Consults with management in the development and delivery of corrective action to employees.
* Conducts new hire orientation.
* Coordinates relocation activities for new employees as directed.
* Assists with recruitment in interviewing, selection, and staffing of client departments. Educates and assists management in the recruitment and selection process.
* Ensures internal equity in areas of compensation, job evaluation and performance assessment in conjunction with Compensation and Benefits staff.
* Conducts scheduled site visits to all client groups at least quarterly.
* Assists with policy development, employee training program development and training delivery.
* Ensures confidentiality within the organization at all time.
* Provides support with other HR activities and events as needed or assigned.
Bachelors with 10+ years HR generalist experience.
* Excellent knowledge of the principles and practices of human resource administration.
* Excellent knowledge of the organization and operations of administrative programs.
* Strong computer skills in Microsoft office specifically Excel and Word.
* Excellent knowledge of employment law and other government compliance regulations.
* Experience in a manufacturing environment required.
* Ability to objectively coach employees and management through complex, difficult, and emotional issues.
* Ability to research and analyze various different type of data information.
* Must have the ability to make recommendation to effectively resolve problems or issues, by using judgment that is consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation or government law.
* Ability to organize and prioritize work.
* Ability to successfully work with different levels of management.
* Excellent negotiation skills.
* Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
* High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
* Ability to work in teams or independently.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
What We Offer You:
* Competitive salary with career advancement opportunities
* Profit sharing bonus plan
* Medical, dental and vision coverage from day one
* 401(k) with company match
* Company paid vacation, holiday and sick-leave
* Voluntary benefits including short & long term disability, life, accident, critical illness insurances
Diversity and Inclusion:
Alcami values diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, past or present military service, marital status, gender identification or expression, medical condition (including genetic characteristics) or any other protected characteristic as established by law. Back Email Apply Now