Sr. Intervention Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2017
END DATE 5/26/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION SUMMARY
Process all new and refill prescriptions. Profile new accounts as needed, proof and input prescriptions while maintaining productivity and quality standards. Document correspondence and follow up in system. Function as a resource for team regarding policy and procedure questions. Conduct new hires and on-going training, auditing, and resolution of escalated issues. Serve as liaison to clients and other departments. Approve prescriptions for Dr. Call entry. Actual Data Entry is less than 50% of time, not primary job function. Typically, post input.
* Open orders as needed, verify eligibility, proof and input prescriptions following procedures while maintaining productivity and quality standards
* Assist team members with questions regarding policy and procedure. Provide expert assistance to team members with issues needing technical expertise. Authorize Dr. Call entry if appropriate
* Work collaboratively with other team members and supervisor to ensure that best-practices are shared
* Provide on-the-job training for new or existing team members. Mentor team to improve their understanding and skills
* May provide backup support to other pharmacy groups based on business needs or production levels
* Initiate and document correspondence. Log order status. Provide audit reports to management
* Additional duties as assigned
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* 0-2 years relevant experience
* Pharmacy Technician
* General knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
* Ability to be detail oriented and organized, work in fast paced, production environment, and work a flexible schedule based on business needs
* Strong data entry and 10 key
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The Pharmacy Operations Group is crucial to achieving our mission of practicing pharmacy smarter and putting medicine within reach. Members of this team are at the front line every day interacting with patients, strategizing on improvements and efficiencies, and processing the more than one million prescriptions that come through our work-class pharmacies and distribution facilities across the country.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the \\"Most Admired Companies\\" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation. Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor..