Sr. Maintenance Mechanic
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 1/25/2018
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Sr. Maintenance Mechanic
Auto Req ID
PLEASE NOTE: This role is located in Carrollton, TX.
Operates, inspects, and maintains all HVAC, mechanical, electrical and plumbing equipment and systems in assigned facilities to obtain most efficient operating results and life expectancy. Assures that site equipment is being maintained in an energy efficient, safe manner and that down time is reduced to a minimum by anticipation of necessary repairs keeping records of past operating experiences. Performs inspections and repairs to assigned property interior and exterior areas, including walls and flooring, installed fixtures, roofing systems, lighting, etc
* Oversee the preventative maintenance program which can include - scheduling of preventative maintenance with a minimum disruption of building services, performing and/or delegating preventative maintenance tasks to maintenance team members orders parts and equipment required for repair, maintenance and installation of new or legacy equipment, and maintains inventory.
* Maintains good facility relations through prompt and courteous response to facility requests within the guidelines set forth by JLL and Client.
* Responsible for assisting the building engineering team with protecting and improving the value of the client s assets and ensuring that building engineering systems continue to perform their intended function.
* Performs building and utility plant maintenance across the site including but not limited to carpentry, painting, plumbing, electrical, mechanical, mill wright, and machinist functions.
* Monitor the quality of maintenance work performed by outside contractors and/or more junior staff.
* Work closely with contractors. Assist in providing access to machinery rooms, electric closets and other restricted areas, as assigned by the Assistant Chief Engineer or other supervisor.
* Perform daily building rounds and document readings on equipment logs
* Ensure that work performed in facility space is accomplished with a minimum of disruption and is followed by adequate cleanup
* Review monthly facility service request summaries to pinpoint and correct recurrent operational problems
* Complies with all written JLL and regional company policies.
* Any and all other duties and tasks assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Must possess (4) years of technical experience in all aspects of building engineering with a strong background in technical aspects of machinery, plumbing, electrical, equipment repair and maintenance.
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
* Must possess and maintain a valid state driver s license
* Electrical and/or Mechanical licenses
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Must be proficient using computers & software programs such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Explorer, etc.
* CMMS experience, preferred
* Ability to work in a team and independently.
* Must be able to communicate effectively with our customers, contractors and co-workers.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/ WORK CONDITIONS
* Ability to visually inspect machinery and buildings.
* Ability to frequently walk up and down stairs for inspections and emergency procedure practice or implementation.
* Ability to climb ladders up to 40 feet and lift 60 lbs repeatedly.
* Ability to detect emergency alarms - auditory and/or visual.
* Physically able to operate electric hand tools, work on a ladder, carry tools, lift and carry heavy loads, operate a motor vehicle
* Equipment inspections require getting on hands and knees to reach areas difficult to access.
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at www.us.am.joneslanglasalle.com/UnitedStates/EN-US/Pages/Careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 65375BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. A Fortune 500 company, JLL helps real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. In 2016, JLL had revenue of $6.8 billion and fee revenue of $5.8 billion and, on behalf of clients, managed 4.4 billion square feet, or 409 million square meters, and completed sales acquisitions and finance transactions of approximately $145 billion. At the end of the second quarter of 2017, JLL had nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 80,000. As of June 30, 2017, LaSalle Investment Management had $57.6 billion of real estate under asset management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of teamwork, ethics and excellence. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract and develop the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A LinkedIn "Top Company: Where the World Wants to Work Now"
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.