This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 1/31/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONGenuine, a leading Boston-based Digital Marketing Agency, is seeking a Senior Program Manager to join our team. The Senior Program Manager is responsible for overseeing delivery of all interactive projects for across several client accounts. This is may require managing complex projects while supervising other producers as required to meet the overall account delivery goals. Candidates will partner with an Account Services team member to consult with clients and lead strategy, user experience, design, development, and quality assurance teams on digital projects.
* Ownership and overall accountability for delivery of a portfolio of client projects on time and on budget
* Day to day oversight of delivery team members working across all client projects
* Identify and mitigate program/project risks across the client account
* Act as an executional partner to the account team for understanding how all client programs and projects connect
* Track/manage client program interdependencies, milestones, and deliverables to ensure timely and successful project implementation/deployment
* Partner with account team to create, maintain and promote successful client relationships, Lead all client reviews and be co-lead for all client communications
* Develop, build and sustain strong client relationships at mid-senior level
* Understand client business needs, provide insight beyond current project(s)
* Serve as a trusted advisor to clients from an execution and program landscape perspective
* Build strong working relationships with internal team members, demonstrating strong skills in conflict resolution
* Manage delivery team resource allocation and utilization for all client projects
* Develop strong trusting relationships with internal teams, Serve as the escalation point person on projects/programs
* Build efficiencies and common process into clients workflow to ensure all team members are working consistently
* Clearly articulate solutions based on best practices that are consistent across all functions
* Conduct internal delivery team status meetings on a regular basis to formalize a risk escalation platform
* Provide leadership, support, and ongoing guidance to members of the project team
* Provide guidance on industry structure, trends, initiatives, and issues
* Possess an inherent ability to lead, direct and inspire a team
Provide timely and accurate feedback to team members
* Minimum of 9 years experience in project/program management
* Minimum of 5 years experience as a manager with direct reports
* Expert knowledge of web design & development lifecycle
* Experience with RFP response preparation and new business development
* Experience working with user experience designers, visual designers and web developers
* Demonstrated ability to lead project teams from requirements gathering through to completion of project deliverables
* Experience developing and managing projects schedules and budgets
* Experience with Microsoft Project and full Microsoft Office suite
* Experience working with content management systems from a delivery and editing standpoint
Demonstrate the core values of the company:
* Honesty, Caring, Self-Improvement, Confidence, Fun, Productivity, and Toughness.
* Show an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business. This includes asking questions, reading, modeling others, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
* Exhibit professionalism and commitment to role, company and creative product.
* Maintain a high level of integrity, and serve as a model for all other team members
* Being humble. Showing that you are great at your job without letting everyone know it.
Genuine is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability