Sr. Manufacturing Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/12/2017
END DATE 12/14/2017
SUZHOU CITY, ZZ
1. Work with internal kaizen team to collect,
analysis, solve manufacturing problems of products.
2. Early involve NPI projects, provide and execute
improvement suggestion, DFM, DFT, DFP, etc
3. Analyse and fix the production quality issue,
improve DPU(Defective per unit).
4. Keep monitoring production issue and provide
5. Work with process team, fix the maufacturing
problem caused by process, tools, equipment and
6. Work with cross functional team to insure
appropriate product testing processes are in place
to assure internal customer satisfaction.
7. Review and improve critical manufacturing
processes, associated tools and WIs.
8. Independently create and execute process, risk
assessments, testing and validations.
9. Responsible for key project deliverables (Quality,
Efficiency, Spend and Timing) .
10. Own and lead internal production project, such as
outsourcingEarly involve into critical NPI
development process as an operation representative
nalyse and fix the production quality issue, improve
DPU(Defective per unit).
College degree or above
Requried work Experience related to position:
1. More than 5 years work experience in production
2. Good Lean manufacturing and process knowledge
3. Demonstrated problem solving skills
4. Good project managemnet skills
5. Good English ability.
Statistic knowledge (SPC, Gage R&R)