Sr. Product Strategist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2017
END DATE 12/21/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONSr. Product Strategist SENIOR PRODUCT STRATEGIST
The Product Strategist assists in the processes necessary to provide product strategy to serve our Marketing Solutions division. Assists with market and technology research, helps formulate business plans and assists with feature collateral. Helps to develop the product roadmap for Marketing Solutions business as it continues to evolve.
Serve as an overall subject matter expert across Product Offerings. This includes ability to demonstrate capabilities and to support sales teams and growth efforts.
* Self-starter who independently finds and acts upon instinct to develop strategic approaches
* Develops comprehensive competitive product reviews based on research conducted and present finding to the Strategy Team
* Assess market opportunities and competitive set for potential product lines, prioritizing areas for development.
* Coach Strategists and assist the Strategy Manager in research and analysis on martech and marketing strategy
* Document business requirements for Business Analysists, Architects and Development Staff
* Interact with Concentrix (and vendor) departments to create solutions using appropriate capabilities and leverage existing products and client offerings (includes IS, Research, Creative, Production/Fulfillment, etc.)
* Continually assess individual development levels and apply that knowledge toward retention efforts, continuing education, and opportunities for growth
ASSIST IN THE DEVELOPMENT, MANAGEMENT AND EVOLUTION OF PRODUCT ROADMAP WITH INPUT FROM PRODUCT MANAGERS AND ACCOUNT TEAMS
* Creation of business plans, including revenue projections and cost estimates, to determine corporate investment in product areas
* Work closely with Program Management, Account Teams and Business Development to review existing program offerings for assigned specialty to package into products for selected markets
* Participate in the development and implementation of new product marketing plans, sales training, and presentation support
* Serves as a subject expert for product areas, supporting account and business development teams in presentation to clients and prospective customers
* Work with the Product Development team to identify priorities and scope for development and release cycles
* Participation on cross-functional teams to execute product development plan
* Create product financial forecasting and pricing models with product cost analysis and cost improvement initiatives, and delivery to product budget guidelines
* Create and deliver presentations and give interviews at trade shows, press events and launch events
* Manage the post-launch analysis phase to determine potential process improvements and/or best practices
* Ability to produce documentation in fast paced environment
* This position is required to maintain a high level of confidentiality in all duties
* Travel may be required, approximately 25%
* Locations: US and Canada
EDUCATION/KNOWLEDGE: BACHELORS degree (BA or BS) from an accredited four-year college or university and a minimum of seven (7) years of related experience. Marketing, creative, and development background needed, as well as strategic business planning experience.
EXPERIENCE / SKILL:
* Experience with lifecycle marketing strategy, database management and tactics development resulting in high engagement and tangible results
* Project Management training a plus
* Experience writing requirements and business plans a plus
* Ability to create and present effective presentations on complex topics
* Ability to lead and manage cross-functional team(s) to deliver integrated strategic recommendations
* Experience developing marketing strategy
* Ability to read, write and comprehend complex documents, such as journals, position papers, proposals, etc.
* Must be able to consistently work with all levels and backgrounds in a diverse workforce
* Strong relationship management is essential, including the ability to relate successfully to people at all levels of business both internally and externally
* Proficiency in using Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project products
* Agile product development and programming experience preferred
* Strong business acumen with ability to develop marketing research, marketing strategies, pricing strategies, and ROI analysis for products and projects
* Strategic thinker able to handle complexity and ambiguity
* Coach and mentor staff
The Stock House Building at Schlitz Park
1543 North 2nd St, 5th floor
The Stock House Building at Schlitz Park