Sr. Project / Division Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2017
END DATE 11/22/2017
O'Brien & Gere Business Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONOBG (Www.OBG.com), also known as O Brien & Gere, is committed to creating a better future by making a difference each day. Advanced Manufacturing. Energy. Environment. Water. For more than 70 years, OBG has specialized in engineering and problem solving, but the Company s greatest strength is creating comprehensive, integrated solutions for our clients. OBG There s a way.
Sr. Project / Division Manager
O Brien & Gere is in search of a leader for our industrial Project Management division. This person will have financial authority and must demonstrate the ability to: 1) Manage people & projects; 2) contribute to the sustainable financial growth of O'Brien & Gere; 3) develop followership, lead high performance teams, resolve conflict, negotiate positive outcomes, mentor future leaders, motivate employees; and has the potential for enhanced leadership; and 4) provide consistent strong leadership and performance for client satisfaction, employee satisfaction and sustainable financial growth. Essential job duties include, but are not limited to the following:
* Demonstrated experience as a leader and mentor, effectively managing all aspects of the operations of a division that includes budgeting and annual planning, workforce development, profit/loss in accordance with the Annual Plan, annual budget and QMS business processes.
* Achieve project conformity metrics for project funding, WIP/AR, quality and safety for projects authorized in division.
* Recognized as a key contributor in the development, execution and project success
* Explore alternatives and creative solutions to meeting the needs of the client.
* Leads negotiation of prime and supplier contractual agreements.
* Maintains a track record of exceeding clients needs by motivating and influencing others to deliver client service excellence.
* Demonstrated adherence to the Firm s Core Values and emphasizes team work across business units and offices, employee engagement, problem solving, accountability and team results
* Provide department input into engineering & construction proposals for deliverables, budgets, and schedules
* Master and apply best practices for financial performance, project accounting, cash management, risk management and mitigation, management of operating expenses, indirect time, and revenue efficiency, along with a full understanding of the relationship between project accounting, P/L statement and general ledger.
* Acts as a leader in implementing and promoting health and safety requirements and guidance.Coordinates safe performance of work and appropriate safety training of the team.Following the Firm s Safety Leadership Rules of Engagement, creates an environment to enhance a safety culture.
Skills & Qualifications:
* Bachelor s degree in Engineering or Science Major, other degrees, where required, engaged in life-long learning to maintain knowledge of contemporary issues and 12+ years of relevant experience.
* Proven track record of building and managing high performance teams, proficient in leadership skills such as conflict management, complex negotiations, influencing, mentoring, coaching and counseling, creating a strong and sustainable followership, attention to details, motivating and inspiring employees, self initiatives, and a demonstrated leadership potential.
* Consistent strong leadership and performance for client satisfaction, employee satisfaction and sustainable financial growth.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, race, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Should an applicant require reasonable accommodation with the application or the interview process, please notify the Human Resources Department.
O Brien & Gere is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
O'Brien & Gere is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer