Sr. Solution Architect (Manufacturing Planning-Inventory Optimization/S&OP/Enterprise Supply Planning) 9/16/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
About JDA Software Group, Inc.
JDA Software is the leading supply chain provider powering today s digital transformation. We help companies optimize delivery to customers by enabling them to predict and shape demand, fulfill faster and more intelligently, and improve customer experiences and loyalty. More than 4,000 global customers use our unmatched end-to-end solutions portfolio to unify and shorten their supply chains, increase speed of execution and profitably deliver to their customers. Our world-class client roster includes 73 of the top 100 retailers, 71 of the top 100 consumer goods companies, and 13 of the top 16 3PLs. Running JDA, you can Plan to deliver. www.jda.com
Senior Solution Architect (Manufacturing Planning-Inventory Optimization/S&OP/Enterprise Supply Planning)
JDA is searching for a Senior Solution Architect for our Consulting Services organization. Applicant may be located anywhere in the US. This position requires a minimum of 75% travel.
* Works with project team to ensure smooth and efficient implementation and integration between technical and functional system requirements
* Assists Project Managers in planning efforts
* Provides advice to customers regarding industry best practices and process methodology
* Provides non-technical support during the "go-live" period
* Provides primary user support and verifies that the system provides the required business functions and maintains data integrity
* Ability to prepare and deliver presentations for user, management, and executive level audiences
* Communicates and/or supports the business cases to PMG and PD regarding specific trends for future product functionality and enhancements.
* Conducts/leads business process analysis or design/construction phase of the project that leads to writing functional specifications
* Creates and modifies procedural and system documentation throughout the project
* Creates detailed tasks on overall project plan (i.e. during sales cycle, after the project plan is complete, or based on enhancements)
* Develops and executes test scripts to ensure JDA software consistently meets the customer's business objectives
* Develops functional specifications for modifications, interfaces, reports and screens that meet the customers' business objectives and are of sound design
* Ensures knowledge transfer is conducted with key customer project team
* Is a thought leader in their Product Solution area of focus and is able to apply that knowledge to customer situations
* Recognizes and highlights incremental revenue opportunities with existing customers / projects.
* Serves as a functional liaison and attends and contributes to key meetings between Project Manager, key customer contacts, and customer users, up to and including key executive project sponsors
* Understands how the JDA solutions within area of focus can be configured and delivered to better facilitate customer business processes (ensuring ability to design, execute, and deliver)
* 5-7 years SCM (Supply Chain Management) experience, ideally in manufacturing industry, with an excellent track record of delivery
* Working knowledge of JDA Manufacturing Planning Solutions preferably in JDA Master Planning, JDA Supply Chain Planner and/or JDA Enterprise Supply Planning
* Strong domain knowledge to understand how the JDA solutions within the area of focus can be configured and delivered to better facilitate customer business processes.
* Knowledge of business processes in SCM
* Experienced in implementing advanced planning solutions from either of JDA, SAP, Oracle, Steelwedge, Kinaxis. JDA experience is preferred.
* Experienced in defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts and drawing valid conclusions
* Strong proactive communicator and presenter, able to influence and collaborate at all levels
* Ability to work independently and be effective/proactive in a relatively unstructured environment
* Ability to develop and maintain strong, productive relationships with customers, partners and consultants
If you want to know the heart of a company, take a look at their values. Ours unite us. They are what drive our success and the success of our customers. Does your heart beat like ours* Find out here.
Let s Socialize
Join the conversation online by connecting and following us on Twitter @JDASoftware @JDACareers and Facebook (http://bit.ly/9s2DVE), and LinkedIn (http://bit.ly/2rV4Kue) Also, check out JDA's blog - Supply Chain Nation - the platform for supply chain trends and innovations at http://blog.jda.com.
Dallas (Virtual Role), Texas, United States
JDA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.