Sr Solutions Architect - Customer Intelligence 10/10/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
As a Solutions Architect on the Customer Intelligence team, you will be working on the next generation of our client s software, working side by side with a cross functional team of product owners, quality assurance, sales support and engineers. You will be part of a team that is responsible for the overall development and design of a robust, scalable, and cloud based application. You will be expected to actively contribute your knowledge of modern software development techniques and technology to help plan the development and design. This will require the ability to design services that use the latest in available technologies and architecture to produce services that meet customers' demands in a fast-moving environment.
Additional responsibilities will include:
* Working closely with the agile teams (product management, usability analysts, and testing)
* Providing expert level skills to advise and mentor teams, supporting delivery and implementation of the Customer Intelligence products.
* Interacting with other R&D teams to ensure alignment with overall divisional goals and objectives.
* Assist in the design and development of continuous delivery system for SaaS offering
* Assist in the improving the Dev/Ops process
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
* 5 years of software development, systems engineering and/or applications development
* Experience delivering cloud based, multi-tenant secure solutions
* Experience developing in a Microservices architecture
* Experience with distributed cross-platform applications, containerization, orchestration and security.
* Good knowledge and experience on software quality process/assurance including automation testing, unit/integration testing, design/code review, code profiling and software continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment pipelines (CD).
* Expertise in developing web based communication services.
* Experience with distributed source control like Gerrit and git
* Familiar with aspects of software and communication security SSL, TLS, SSH, SFTP, HTTPS, .
* Experience with one or more Enterprise messaging patterns, protocols and implementations. RabbitMQ, AMQP, MQTT, STOMP, etc.
* Knowledge of Amazon Web Services products and Infrastructure
* AWS Certified Solutions Architect
* Ability to work with multiple languages including Java, .Net Core, NodeJS, Python, Angular and others is required.
* Experience with continuous integration systems like Jenkins
* Experience with AWS CloudFormation and CloudDeploy
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above. To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience. Resumes may be considered in the order they are received. SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process
Want to stay up to date with SAS culture, products and jobs* Follow us on LinkedIn