Sr. UX Designer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 12/30/2017
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION SUMMARY
The Sr. UX Designer is regarded as an expert product and service designer, as well as a user experience thought leader with strong business acumen. Uses advanced knowledge and experience to conceptualize and craft ideas into tangible, usable, and useful experiences. Influences, evolves, and improves design standards and guidelines to improve the overall user experience quality.
* Uses understanding of customer-centered design processes to recommend improvements in the product lifecycle and functional processes. Designs within the confines of design language but knows how to innovate within it. Equally comfortable solving tactical and blue sky design problems
* Articulates and rationalizes design decisions as they relate to Express-Scripts business goals and customer needs to help drive product decisions
* Participates in and may facilitate design discussions and design ideation sessions that generate a broad set of concepts and inspires teams
* Researches new technologies and techniques, and communicates those trends to other designers in order to share the knowledge. Recommends new technologies, interactions, and processes to effectively address UX and business goals.
* Ability to work with product and engineering to maximum effectiveness
* Bachelor s degree in relevant discipline or equivalent experience; Master s Degree preferred
* 5-8 years relevant experience or Master s degree and 3-5 years of relevant experience
* Professional-level competency with design and implementation tools; experience with usability testing
* Proficient in Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Omnigraffle, as well as prototyping tools like InVision, Axure.
* Must be able to articulate design decisions as they relate to the business
* Adept at working with others both inside and outside of UX
* Skilled at effectively packaging your deliverables by demonstrating creative visual thinking and problem solving
* Possess a working understanding of how ESI executes a customer focused design process
* Communicates throughout ESI, gaining acceptance for long-term strategies and plans in their area
* Skilled in Presenting can effectively communicate in large or small group settings.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Responsible for enhancing our digital user experience through research, design, content and technology, we work with teams across the organization to create holistic and meaningful experiences for members. A passionate group of highly skilled UX specialists, we have expertise ranging from design to taxonomy, content, front-end development and usability. Our focus is on defining and creatively addressing the needs of our clients and patients, and building an amazing digital experience. Bring your expertise to an organization that is not just improving experiences but patients lives at the same time.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the \\"Most Admired Companies\\" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation. Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.