1st EPC Quality Inspector
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Location:
Full Time, Temporary to Permanent
Portland, TN - JOBS - Quality Inspector needed on 1st Shift - ASAP
1ST shift - \\"A\\" group works: 5am - 330pm (10 hour shifts) and 1/2 day Sat
\\"B\\" group works: 8am - 630pm (10 hour shifts) and 1/2 day Sat
(times will vary depending on workload).
PAY: $12/HOUR - TEMP TO PERM
* Final visual audit inspection of all parts leaving press area for quality, following specific instructions on inspection;
* Log all reports accurately
* Report all quality production or safety problems to the production manager
* Will use file and hand grinder to remove excess metal.
* Ensure all gages are returned to proper place
* Need be available for additional training at different shift times
* Working OVERTIME is MANDATORY.
* Suggest methods of improvement, rework parts as per instructions
* Ccomplete PMA training courses
* Ccapable of lifting 50lbs.
* Must have good communication skills and follow safety rules.
* Dress Code: Steel toes shoes, safety glasses by employee. Ear plugs and gloves will be provided at site.
$12.00 to $12.00 per Hour
Years Experience Required:
less than 1
At ADVANTAGE RESOURCING, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate job whether it is a temporary assignment or career position. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs with companies across the country in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales. .
Our strength is being able to solve our client s workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. ADVANTAGE RESOURCING can help you discover the personal and career success you desire..
Advantage Resourcing offers a competitive compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits package and 401(k) plan.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.