1st Quality Inspector
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Full Time, Temporary to Permanent
First and Second Shift
Quality Inspector -- entry level QC job inspecting parts. 1st and 2nd shift in Antioch
Pay Rate: $12/hr
* will use measuring equipment
* use the computer (some Excel and some other software that is like a beginning CAD package). Need to moderately computer oriented.
* Prefer 2+ years experience in automotive type industry.
* Position inspects production parts according to QC instruction.
* Records inspection results, audits QC tables on presses and performs gage calibration.
* Candidate will perform final inspections, including raw materials inspections and auditing.
* Detail oriented is Key. Must be able to stand entire shift and lift up to 40 lbs.
submit resumes to
$12.00 to $12.00 per Hour
Years Experience Required:
At ADVANTAGE RESOURCING, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate job whether it is a temporary assignment or career position. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs with companies across the country in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales. .
Our strength is being able to solve our client s workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. ADVANTAGE RESOURCING can help you discover the personal and career success you desire..
Advantage Resourcing offers a competitive compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits package and 401(k) plan.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.