1st Shift Associate Production Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY BRIEF DESCRIPTION
This Associate Supervisor will have full safety, quality, delivery and productivity responsibility for your department. The position is focused on the labor intensive products with the implementation of Lean and Standard Work to improve the companys cost position. The Production Supervisor will work closely with the Value Stream Manager and Production supervisor to streamline the operations. This is a developmental role for other areas of our operations management team.
The list is representative but not intended to be all inclusive. Other duties may be assigned.
* Line Management: Learning hiring, training, management and supervision of employees within the value stream to Rexnord policies, procedures and standard work.
* Safety Improvement: Reduce incident rates and assist in creating a safe culture.
* Quality Improvement: Internal and external PPM reductions year over year for products manufactured in the value stream.
* Delivery Improvement: Assist on-time delivery to the customer want date and stock replenishment orders (SRO) of 98% or higher.
* Productivity Improvement: Improvement to or exceeding the Labor Productivity Ratio objectives for the Grafton facility through Lean/Six Sigma and technology improvements.
* Continuous Improvement: Learn the best practice RBS tools to create a high performance and continuous improvement culture.
* Information Reporting: Accurate and timely reporting of metrics used to track company performance in strategy deployment.
* The associate supervisor will assist the Production Supervisor in executing decisions involving line management of associates related to safety, quality, delivery and productivity. Decisions that will be made are,
* Assist in hiring, disciplinary actions, evaluation and recognition of associates.
* Correction of safety, quality, delivery and productivity issues.
* Time and attendance of employees.
* Bachelors Degree required or equivalent years on the job
* Education in LEAN manufacturing principles and processes PREFERRED
* Prior leadership experience in a manufacturing environment
* Solid influencing skills coupled with a professional self-presentation and representation of the company
* Competitive Salary
* Matching 401(k) contribution
* Medical Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Short-Term Disability Insurance
* Long-Term Disability Insurance
* Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
* Educational Reimbursement
* Matching Gift Program
REXNORD IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: FEMALE/SEXUAL
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Minority/Veteran/Disabled