1st Shift Medical Assembler
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Do you have prior medical assembly experience* Are you looking for a new career opportunity to offer a challenge* If so, Pro Staff has great opportunities for you! We are currently working with a leading Medical Device company located in Plymouth to recruit qualified Medical Assemblers. These positions are temporary-to-hire opportunities on 1st shift with pay starting around $11.00 per hour and increasing based on experience up to $14.00 per hour.
Job duties may include, but are not limited to:
* Working in a clean room environment
* Assembling various devices such as catheters, guide wires, balloons, etc.
* Working with Microscopes for assembly and inspection
* Documenting daily work in logs, both paper and electronic
* Using various tools such as calipers, rulers, and tweezers
* Other job duties as instructed
Requirements for this position are as follows:
* At least a High School Diploma or GED
* At least 6 months to a year of previous medical assembly experience
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.