1st Shift Production Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Adecco is currently assisting a local client in recruiting for 1st Shift Manufacturing/Production Line Operator positions in York, ME. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity for dependable, hard-working individual. The Manufacturing/Production Line Operator is responsible for ensuring efficient running of the production line. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for the Manufacturing/Production Line Operator job include:
- Coordinate efficient running of production line under direction of Production Supervisor and in coordination with Lead Cooks
- Train and coach Production Associates on performance of each production line station in accordance with company standards
- Ensure that each phase of production line is performed correctly and that appropriate supply levels (e.g., caps, glass, labels) are maintained
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation for production inventory, production efficiency, quality, sanitation, and other key factors
- Maintain cleanliness of work area throughout shift and at the end of the shift
- Report any conditions that need attention to appropriate manager
- Show initiative in suggesting ideas on improving the operation/efficiency
- Perform line changes and minor adjustments to equipment
- Troubleshoot equipment problems in coordination with mechanic
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- High school education or equivalent with 2-3 years of manufacturing experience
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 lbs. on a regular basis, and to stand several hours at a time
- Experience and proven ability to work well in a fast paced environment
- Ability to operate electrical and manual pallet jacks
- Mechanical aptitude required
- Computer literate
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Production Line Packer job in York, ME or any related opportunities with Adecco.