Staff Architect 9/20/2017
Arcadis U.S. Inc
White Plains, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
ARCADIS is seeking a Staff Architect, with 4 to 7 years experience, to join our Water Division team out of the New York City / Westchester area in our White Plains NY offices.
This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated individual, to join our team and with the support of a nationally recognized technical staff from one of the best-qualified consulting firms in the country. The Staff. Architect will get involved in commercial, industrial and municipal water / wastewater infrastructure design and construction projects around in the tristate area and nationally. They will utilize their expertise and technical knowledge in developing design projects, coordinating with other disciplines and sub-consultants and interact with various stakeholders.
Position responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Conceptual Design, Design Development and Construction Documentation of projects.
* Conceptual Design and Design Development responsibilities will include renderings, material research, code research and site/field visits.
* Uses both their oral and written communication skills to effectively progress projects with other disciplines and other stakeholders.
* Construction Administration or DSDC responsibilities will include obtaining field information related to the answering of correspondence, RFI's and review of shop drawings.
* Other duties as assigned.
* A minimum of 4 years experience.
* Bachelors degree in Architecture.
* Knowledge of with masonry, concrete and steel construction design and detailing in municipal and industrial environments.
* Excellent Client Management and overall communication skills with strong leadership experience.
* Proficiency with Primavera and/or MS Project and the MS Office Suite (particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
* AutoCAD and Revit experience and proficiency.
* 3D Max and Photoshop experience.
Background/Drug Screen Statementcolor
Arcadis conducts background checks on all final candidates for employment. Certain jobs will also require a clean driving record, education verification & certification verification.
Required Driving Statementcolor
This position requires a current valid driver s license and clean driving record.
* 5-7 years experience.
* LEED and or Envision Experience
* Rhino Experience.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
What country will this position be in*
Apply to job Send to friend Save to cart View similar jobs
ARCADIS is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.