Staff Engineer or Scientist 9/16/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Since 1919, Kennedy/Jenks Consultants has provided engineering and scientific solutions to transportation and municipal agencies, businesses, and industrial facilities. With offices serving clients throughout the United States, we provide consulting services nationwide. Since our firm s inception, we have focused on providing clients with exceptional service, highly qualified staff, and technically advanced engineering solutions.
This is an excellent career opportunity for a motivated and talented engineer or scientist to join a team of outstanding professionals in our Tewksbury, MA office to support our environmental and energy projects. This position offers potential for professional growth in a great working environment and the opportunity to apply the latest technology to help our clients solve their most challenging problems.
What you ll be doing.
Working alongside our seasoned project engineers, scientists, and project managers, you will gain experience on a variety of challenging and exciting projects for our various clients. As a member of a collaborative technical team, you ll be involved in providing superior service and engineering solutions to our clients all while improving your communication, technical, and leadership skills. This position involves approximately 50% fieldwork and 50% office work.
What we re looking for
* Education - You have a BS or MS in engineering or applied science.
* 40-hour OSHA Hazwoper training and EIT preferred.
* Experience You have 1 to 3 years related work experience (internships can be counted) and truly enjoy being out in the field. Experience with CAD, GIS, and Excel are a plus. Strong technical writing skills are also important.
* Organized - You re able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks. You re timely and strive to deliver projects before the deadline.
* Team-Oriented - You re willing to help out on a variety of projects. Some may be high-profile, some may not be but they are all important.
* Entrepreneurial - You re able to wear many hats and be a self-starter.
* Passionate - You are dedicated to the build-environment industry. You want to make a difference.
As an employee-owned firm, Kennedy/Jenks offers a unique company culture with a corporate commitment to a maintaining a positive work/life experience. Kennedy/Jenks Consultants provides an excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits package.
Kennedy/Jenks Consultants is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.