Staff HRIS Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2017
END DATE 12/14/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONBMC is a global leader in software solutions that enable businesses to transform into digital enterprises. BMC is also in the midst of its own multi-year transformation effort. It's an established company - but also one that is growing and reinventing itself. Exciting times.
The HRIS (HR Information Systems) team sits at the heart of BMCs Employee Experience organization, which spans HR, IT, Real Estate, and Corporate Security. Leaders across this organization (and across BMC) depend on the HRIS team for the data they need to make key strategy decisions.
For example, BMCs transformation requires hiring the right people to build and sell more software. Analysts and leaders across Recruiting, Finance, and Sales Operations depend on having access to historical hiring and attrition data to build future hiring plans. HRIS makes this possible by ensuring that employee data is structured, stored in the right systems, and made accessible to the right people.
In this role, you will be a key member of the HRIS team, reporting directly to the Head of the HRIS team. You will be based in Houston, TX.
What you will be accountable for:
* Partnering with IT to develop and/ or implement new HRIS systems and processes to ensure that BMC leaders have access to the data they need.
* Managing relationships with HRIS software vendors and ensuring the development of training and documentation for system use and maintenance.
* Partnering with IT, Finance and Sales Operations to define data interfaces and the timely flow of information across systems
* Building and maintaining reports so that analysts and leaders across BMC have the data they need to make key business decisions.
The successful candidate will have the following:
* Bachelors degree
* At least 2 years of experience in HRIS, IT, or in a business analysis role
* Strong relationship-building skills and ability to work with partners in IT, Finance and Sales Operations
* Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
* Experience with an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system is a plus (especially Oracle HR)
* Experience with reporting tools is a plus (especially Microstrategy)