Staffing Coordinator IHR - Part Time 1st Shift As Needed - Primarily Weekends - Winfield
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 12/12/2017
Northwestern Memorial Healthcare
JOB DESCRIPTIONResponsible for coordinating and managing various staffing needs of the PCS inpatient nursing units by facilitating appropriate staffing in advance and on a daily basis. Prepares reports for tracking and trending utilization of resources to ensure maximum efficacy and efficiency. Performs all other duties as needed or directed by the Manager of the Resource Team to meet the needs of the department.
* Previous administrative assistant or staffing coordinator experience
* Competent in computer office software including Excel, Visio, Word
* Experience using office equipment
* Demonstrates excellent organizational skills and adaptability
* Skilled in conflict management and resolution
* Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Associate's degree in Business preferred
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability or sexual orientation.