Strategic Analytics Supervisor | Data Strategy 9/16/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY STRATEGIC ANALYTICS SUPERVISOR | DATA STRATEGY
At FCB Chicago, the Strategic Analytics Supervisor possesses a relentless curiosity for interpreting data, coming up with insights and marketing solutions for clients.
* Gathers necessary marketing program information and communicates to appropriate parties
* Collaborates with cross-functional team to deliver marketing solutions to clients
* Leads projects involving analyses and mining of large data sets, both client specific and syndicated research
* Evaluates business marketing program strengths and opportunities
* Leverages industry benchmarks and best practices to enhance marketing programs
THE PERSONALITY AND SKILLS:
* Bachelors or Masters Degree and 5 years of experience in marketing analytics or related fields such as advertising, digital marketing, social media analytics etc.
* Naturally curious and passionate about numbers, data, insights and applications to advertising
* Excellent quantitative skills and ability to interpret data from multiple sources, advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint
* Experience using analytical tools (Tableau, SQL, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
* Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions
* Excellent communication skills, able to present take-away insights
* Able to manage multiple assignments and deliver projects on schedule
* Is a team player but also able to work independently
* Experience with data visualization (Tableau) and data management (SQL)
* Strong understanding of current digital marketing concepts and applications, including channel attribution, web and social marketing analytics (familiar with Google Analytics, Omniture, Adobe Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.), A/B Testing, MVT Testing
For U.S. Job Seekers. It is the policy of FCB and any of its affiliates to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. EOE/AA/M/D/V/F.