Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Strategist
Gensler is a global architecture and design firm grounded in the belief that design strategy optimizes business performance and human potential. Our 5,000+ practitioners networked across 46 offices use global perspective and local presence to innovate at every scale. Whether we are refreshing a retailer s brand, planning a new urban district, or designing a super tall building, we strive to make the everyday places people occupy more inspiring, more resilient, and more impactful.
As a natural outgrowth of Gensler s core business of creating great places, Gensler Consulting delivers a range of performance focused strategic planning and space management services to an ever-expanding group of organizations and institutions. Gensler Consulting is seeking a Strategist to join our practice area working on a range of high profile client accounts. A successful candidate will have academic and professional experience in business strategy development, real estate strategy and/or workplace planning and analysis. Candidate must possess outstanding analytical, communication and interpersonal skills and be an enthusiastic team player. Knowledge of architectural/ interior/graphic design is a plus.
What You Will Do
* Design and lead research and data collection activities across a broad range of client industries and services, including space planning, change management strategy, workplace performance, occupancy and real estate portfolio strategy
* Develop quantitative and qualitative tools for data analysis and collection
* Interpret research to develop fresh ideas and user insights related to client business processes and performance objectives
* Translate findings into client-specific strategies that address strategic business goals, specifically in the areas of real estate and facilities, workplace, and organizational development
* Work closely with team members and clients to deliver an exceptional experience from design concept through implementation
* Contribute to business and client development activities
* Bachelor s degree in relevant field
* 5+ years professional experience, executing projects in one or more areas related to design strategy, space planning, management consulting, market research, corporate strategy, real estate services, product development or related
* Good working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or AutoCAD and other visualization software a plus
Life at Gensler
At Gensler, we are as committed to enjoying life as we are to delivering best-in-class design. From curated art exhibits to internal design competitions to Well-being Week, our offices reflect our people s diverse interests.
As part of the firm s commitment to licensure and professional development, Gensler offers reimbursement for certain professional licenses and associated renewals and exam fees. In addition, we reimburse tuition for certain eligible programs or classes. We view our professional development programs as strategic investments in our future.
Gensler is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
Back Email Apply Now