This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 11/28/2017
Bright Horizons Children's Centers
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Apply now as a substitute teacher (long term December- April 2018) at The Brookfield Academy- Troy Campus and discover the rewards of accompanying young children through their unique world of exploration, excitement, and delight. Play an important role in the daily routines at our schools, working with school aged children!
At Brookfield Academy, we support our employees both at home and at work. You will have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children and families while working on this temporary job assignment. Enjoy a professional experience, while working in an environment in which each employee's chosen path is respected, rewarded, and celebrated.
As a substitute at Bright Horizons, you will:
* Collaborate with a team of talented, of certified teacher, Montessorians and early childhood professionals like yourself
* Support a school in a time when your teaching expertise are needed
* Inspire children s learning through Montessori curriculum
* Impact the lives of children and families each and every day
* Learn developmentally appropriate practice that meets the highest industry standard
* High School Diploma/GED required
* Must be a minimum of 18 years of age have a minimum of a Bachelors degree in Elementary Education in preferred. Licensed through the state of Michigan is also required
* Demonstrated interest and prior experience working with young children required
* Must meet State requirements for education and additional center/school requirements may apply
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Having technical issues with your online application? Contact us at email@example.com or 855-877-6866.