Summer 2018 SAP Center of Excellence Intern 10/11/2017
Dairy Farmers of America
Kansas City, KS
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Primary Duties / Responsibilities:
* Gain a general understanding of business processes and the associated SAP applications used to support them.
* Perform basic SAP application testing and trouble shooting.
* Update and maintain training and testing documentation.
* Ability to listen and communicate in a clear and concise manner.
* Strong written and verbal communications skills with the ability to communicate with business users and team members.
The qualified candidate will be enrolled as a Junior or Senior in the fall of 2018, with a degree focus in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Engineering.