Supply Chain Analyst / Sustainability
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2017
END DATE 1/18/2018
Cushman & Wakefield, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARYThis is a full-time opportunity for a Supply Chain and Environmental Sustainability Analyst. This role will have direct interaction with both the global client and their supply chain, while also providing tactical support for the day to day operations of environmental sustainability. The analyst will assist in sourcing, developing, and tracking service providers to ensure market competitiveness, best in class services, and enhance the sustainability of our client s supply chain to improve overall environmental performance.
* Research, review and provide analysis for a variety of global suppliers.
* Provide recommendations for supply chain performance improvement to the client, suppliers and associated stakeholders.
* Communicate and engage sustainability stakeholders (client, employees, suppliers, non-governmental organizations NGOs, etc.)
* Develop strong relationships and engage in team participation to support environmental goals and objectives.
* Monitor emerging sourcing trends, programs and issues.
* Respond to related inquiries and requests for information, including client-side RFP s.
* Collect, maintain and analyze environmental sustainability data and metrics.
* Track sourcing and sustainability information and generate monthly reports.
* Assist managers with overall department objectives.
* Complete special projects as needed.
* Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, or Business Administration.
* A minimum of 2-5 years of experience in sourcing or related field(s).
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office
* Detail oriented and comfortable working with metric driven data.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with strong initiative, flexibility, and team approach to work.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability to interact effectively with all levels of management.
* Ability to quickly adapt and learn in a fast-paced environment.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
* Working knowledge of Green House Gas (GHG) Scope1, 2 and 3 Emissions
* Knowledge of Environmental Sustainability Initiatives
Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmat ive Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status..