Supply Chain Specialist I - Rotational Program (December 2017) 9/18/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Supply Chain Specialist I
(Rotational Program - December 2017)
Put a LIFT in Your Career! Hyster-Yale Group, Inc. (HYG), a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks, has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and talented Supply Chain Specialist I at our facility located in Greenville, NC or Berea, KY. HYG designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. We are one of the global leaders in the Material Handling industry and have been building relationships and partnering with our customers, suppliers, dealers and employees for over 80 years.
HYG is looking for an ambitious individual to join the Supply Chain Rotational Program. This program provides a multi-dimensional opportunity within HYG by exposing the employee to different functional areas of Supply Chain: Procurement, Materials Planning, and Order Management.
As part of the program, you will rotate through below positions over a structured period of time:
* Procurement - The position is a focal point for America's Procurement in all cross-functional communication and activity. This individual will be responsible for creating accurate and timely reports for various company stakeholders, implementing key resolution and discrepancy control, and managing key Procurement systems and tools to include SharePoint sites and SAP/SRM.
* Materials Planning - The position will be responsible for accurate order scheduling and forecasting requirements, control and reduction of inventory levels, supply base performance management, and overall Supply Chain improvement.
* Order Management - The position will be expected to provide a high level of customer service by delivering quick and effective resolutions to meet customer needs. This employee will efficiently work with dealers through the order and build scheduling process in order to meet all customer requirements. He/she will work across organizational boundaries to disseminate information and drive change efforts for increased customer satisfaction.
The Successful Supply Chain Specialist I Will Meet the Following Minimum Qualifications:
* BS degree in Business with a concentration in Supply Chain required
* Prefer 1 year of experience gained through Supply Chain internships or other related work experience
* Intermediate to advanced competence with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required
* Business, Management and Project Management Skills required
* General knowledge and understanding of reading prints (Supply Chain specific) required
* Basic understanding of Six Sigma (Supply Chain) required
* SAP Knowledge (Supply Chain specific) required
* Excellent analytical, problem solving, presentation and communication skills
* Competitive Healthcare Benefits - medical, vision, dental
* Profit Sharing + 401(k) with company matching
* PTO + Vacation + Paid Holidays
* Education Assistance
* Life Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
* On-site Health Clinics at several locations
* On-site Cafeteria at several locations
This position will rotate every 12-18 months. Rotations may be located at various HYG locations within the US.
We are an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled