Support Team Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 5/11/2018
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION SUMMARY
The Manager Business Systems is responsible for day-to-day management of Business Systems Analysis with up to 2-12 direct reports. Participates in evaluation and prioritization of customer/user requests. Administers and executes policies and procedures that typically affect individual subordinate employees. Accesses and develops talent. Assigns projects and work assignments to team members and directs activities, providing functional guidance. Ensures team assignments are completed within designated time frames. Tracks and reports progress to upper management and participate in process improvement.
* Manages the daily activities of specific projects overseeing timely completion.
* Assists management in work distribution, expedition and work plan development for team members.
* Participates in determination of feasibility, cost and time requirements and compatibility with current policies, procedures, and functions.
* Manages a functional team.
* Works with supervisor to develop employees skills, evaluates performance, provides feedback, and oversees resolution of employee relations issues.
* Effectively communicates project status to other IT organizations, peers, and management.
* Reports complex issues and recommends potential solutions.
* Provides assistance to team members, on the job training for new or less experienced analysts.
* Mentors and coaches team on productivity and talent development.
* Works collaboratively with other team members to ensure that best practices are shared.
* Resolves escalating issues. Reports status to IT management as appropriate.
* Participates in special projects or task forces as assigned.
* BA/BS degree in Information Systems or related field.
* 5-8 years relevant experience or MA/MS with 3-5 years relevant experience.
* Microsoft application software (i.e., Word, Excel, Visio and Project)
* Ability to lead, motivate, handle difficult employee relations issues and create a culture that supports high employee morale in local and remote locations.
* Conceptual knowledge of IT concepts, procedures and practices.
* Advanced problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions.
* Demonstrated ability to prioritize work load and meet project deadlines.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to build strong relationships with business and other IT leaders.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Do you enjoy thinking strategically about the full life cycle of a technical product? Are you a techy type with the people skills to go with it? If so you may find a fit within technical product management, the team that manages our technology product portfolio and roadmap creating, executing and helping to deploy scalable solutions used by our clients and members every day. If we ve peaked your interest, let s strike up a conversation.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the \\"Most Admired Companies\\" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation. Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.