Surgical Services Director
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2017
END DATE 12/11/2017
Wadley Regional Medical Center
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are seeking a Director of Surgical Services to join our team at Wadley Regional Medical Center, a rapidly growing hospital and state of the art facility in Texarkana, TX. We are a subsidiary of Iasis Healthcare, who has owned and operated community-focused hospitals in high-growth urban and suburban markets since 1998.
Wadley provides state-of-the-art equipment and electronic medical records systems. The department includes 10 OR rooms, GI Suite, PACU, Day Surgery, Cath Lab, and Sterile Processing.
- Provide leadership & management of outcomes organizationally and for area of responsibility
- Coordinate collaborative interdisciplinary strategies for Joint Commission preparation and processes for ongoing compliance to regulatory standards
- Develop departmental capital and operating budgets
- Provide safe practices for patients in all aspects of patient care activities
- Maintain current knowledge & standards of professional nursing practice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Specific qualifications include:
- Strong communication skills
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- BSN or related bachelors degree required, Masters preferred
- Current BLS required
- ACLS within 6 months
- NIMS Training within 6 months
- Current Texas or compact State License
- Minimum of three (3) years clinical and two (2) years management experience
Job: Clinical Director
Primary Location: Texas-Texarkana
Organization: Wadley Regional Medical Center
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Employee Status: Full Time Benefit Eligible 36-40 hrs/wk
Work Schedule: Days